Our theme for June is “Joy in the Body,” and what better way to kick off an exploration of embodiment than with a workshop led by China Rose Wellness!
Why isn’t it always easy to make healthy food choices? Which dietary approach is the right one? Why are the Girl Scout cookies calling your name?!
With the multitude of influences & opinions that we come across these days it’s no wonder we don’t know how to eat! Your intuition is buried under all the marketing, dogma, and “expert” advice. Let’s start unearthing it together!
- Establish a basic understanding of nutrition so you have a platform to build from
- Learn how to listen to the signs & signals your body gives you so that you know what’s working
- Examine popular dietary approaches and discuss why there’s no such thing as a cookie cutter approach to nourishment
- Tune into the roots of your cravings so that you don’t have to depend on will power
- Connect with your WHY. What motivates you to want to make healthy choices?
Join China Rose Zamora of China Rose Wellness for what’s sure to be a frank and enlightening discussion! Soon you’ll be tapping in to your own inner wisdom when it comes to your nourishment because nobody knows your body better than you do!